Have you ever been eat mashed potato?
Do you like it? I like it 😀
Now, in this post I want to share my weird recipe (haha) to you all. I have tried to make it before, but I didn’t take the photo. So, today I make it again and certainly take the photos. This is the recipe..
1 kg Potato
200 ml Whipped Cream
1 tbsp Margarine
125 gr Grated cheese
- Wash the potatoes until neat
- Boil the potato in 30 minutes
- Peeled the potatoes and mashed it
- Warm margarine and cream together, but don’t be boiled up
- Mixed them all. And, ta-daa, this is it, Mashed potato ala Putri 😉
You can also add milk (100ml) if you want.
Really simple to make, right? 😉